In a relationship, has your SO ever just lost their feelings for you out of the blue?

TL : DR : after a break up I was left stranded with a lot of questions, the title being one of them

As 23 male I'm currently a year single after having a relationship for over 4 years. Reason for the breakup : her interests just dissipated almost overnight. She went on saying you can't have a relation without feeling those same feelings you had in the beginning. Almost a year later I still can't figure out how she could do something so cold and heartless especially when I thought we were building something solid with our lives. Any attempts on explaining things just end up being the same generic answer. 'we grew apart and you can't be together without strong feelings'.

I can't wrap my head around it, so I'm reaching out to your guys and girls. Am I being a big pu$$y, or is she just not girlfriend material? (...). Any tips? How did you handle things from this point on?

Thanks for replying
Here is a duck 🦆
2
0