Is he cheating on me??

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 4 years, lived together for 5months and now I had to move to another town. He swears he loves me, and that he wants to marry me, but when I went to visit him and we went out, he was following one of his guy friends the entire time, and he kissed oher girls on the cheeks. I love him more than he will ever understand, but I don't know what to do about this. I want to know the truth, but he doesn't answer me when I try to talk to him about it. He says that if I don't stop interrogating him, he will cheat on me.

What am I suppose to do?

Confused.

Okay, so I found my own answer. I made him listen to me. I made him understand how I feel, and now he feels bad about everything. we are good again, not amazing... just good.

11

What Guys Said 1

• he is playing around

and thinks that youl be there and he's safe

id say do it to

go spread love

but let him know that if he won't treat you how you treat him

then you might just go have some fun yourself

y not

• Do you think he would let me? He almost kicked a guys ass just for buying me a drink! Oh, and by the way, the guy who bought me a drink was my nephew!

• that kinda shows him being over protective cause he's hiding something

maybe I don't know

tho

id just do it anyways if he's still shady

What Girls Said 1

• I don't really get it. What exactly makes you think he's cheating on you?

• He is always around other girls, and act like I don't excist. But if its time to go home, I'm the best thing that has ever happend to him. If I am there. We live 170 km apart, so I don't know what goes on over there. I live with my parents now, so I won't do anything. I love him, so I don't want to do anything. If he can hang around girls when I am there, what does he do when I'm not?

• So you think he won't cheat?

• Well, I don't know him, so I have no idea if he would cheat or not, but I don't think any information you've given here is enough that I would suspect or accuse him of cheating.