What do I do about this situation?

My ex suffers with borderline personality disorder. Since we broke up our relationship has been on and off. Two months ago he got a new girlfriend, and for a month and a half she was out of town. For about a month of this time, he messaged me several times saying he loved me and wanted me back, that he wanted to leave her, etc. Things got sexual between us. The last time this happened was two weeks ago, and his girlfriend returned a week ago.
Yesterday he said he did not love me and that he blamed his feelings on depression and weed, that we were friends but we couldn't speak to each other. THE WORST PART is that he and his new girlfriend are moving across the country together in two months.
She has no idea he cheated with me, and I know his rash decision making is in part because of his disorder, but either way, he wouldn't have said the things he said if they weren't on some level, true. what do I do?
What do I do about this situation?
1
1