Does this count as cheating?

I've been on a couple of dates with a guy I really like, (although we're not an 'official couple' yet.)

The other night my college housemates and I threw a huge party and needless to say we were all very drunk. After everyone finally gone home we all started playing 'chicken' (where basically two people have to kiss until one of them chickens out.)

We all ended up kissing each other for varying amounts of time, but I'm wondering now if that meant I cheated on my guy? We're not an official couple although I think that'll change fairly soon, but because it's a game we weren't getting off with each other because we had feelings for each other, more because it was a dare and we were all trying to beat everyone else.

Nothings changed between any of my housemates, we're still all really good friends and there's no awkwardness or anything like that between any of us.

I really need help on this one, does it count as cheating or can I still just think of it as 'harmless fun' ?

thanks everyone x
Does this count as cheating?
3
0