My ex is a drunk and I don't want that around our son..advice needed

my baby’s daddy and I have been broken up for 6 months now. It is very important to me that he and his son have a good relationship and I would never keep his boy from him. He has a drinking problem and the past month he has been getting very drunk every night and texting me about how horrible I am for ruining his life. Last week was his biggest blow up and so I told him that we need to keep our relationship strictly about our son and to only talk to me when it had to do with him. That has been working out very well..for the most part. I just ignore his text when its not about our son. Last night he started texting me about how he was lonely and asked why I wasn’t’ talking to him. I told him that I couldn’t talk to him and that I knew he was drunk and to please not text me because I didn’t want it to get worse. The rest of the night I got several texts about how I stole everything from him and that I was a worthless effing whore and that he hated me…. things like that. My question is what would you do or has anyone been in this situation and what did you do? I am lost.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• try having him talk to a mutual friend of yours and then have that friend carry the message to you, filtering out all the bad things he has said.

I use to have someone who hated me and when he talked to me I felt it was nicer to have someone there or for him to give the message to a mutal friend to give it to me was better.

I'm not sure what else I would do.