I recently broke up with my girlfriend, and I don't know what I should do now?

(I'm new here and this is my first time asking something, I hope I'm doing this right)
-
I still have feelings for her, but she doesn't have any for me anymore, and she told me that she'll never have feelings for me again (as that has always been the case, when she once loses her love for someone it never comes back). She said she can't be in a relationship with me but she doesn't want to lose me, and really wanted to stay friends.
I know that would just end up being painful and make me feel bad all the time, so I told her I can't do that, and have completely cut off contact.
Problem is, I feel terribly lonely and I am constantly thinking about her, I can't sleep at night and when I do, I see her in my dreams. I feel like I'll never find someone who was so attached to me like she was.
I've tried distracting myself by doing things I usually enjoy (gaming, reading, thinking) but I keep being reminded of her because we had those things in common.
I read online that one should go out and be around other people, but as a full-on introvert that makes me uncomfortable, and my interests/hobbies are pretty solidified, so finding something new I'd enjoy is unlikely.
I've also read that starting a new relationship can help get over a past one, but I can't jump into something new so quickly after the last one...
What should I do?
2
1