What would be the wisest thing to do about my now ex bf?

We had some problems because of some mistakes I did like being jealous over not real reasons, arriving late and making him wait at least 5 times, having a kinda bossy/princess like behaviour, etc. He talked about me about these things the week before last and we decided to give a try to the relationship. I tried my best to not do any of these, the only one I couldnt really help was arriving a bit late, but during last Friday he was cold and distant during the whole night (we were at his coworker's party). Then when we got to his bed , besides not wanting sex he laid far away from me and I couldnt help telling him "You dont love me anymore. I can feel it, Im not stupid" and he said "Im sorry" and hugged me but I was so mad/sad that I run away in my pjs, left his apartment and run downstairs to hide in a corner and cry. When he finally found me it was horrible, he told me more things like he could see I got more attached than he was and that it didn't work out for him. I got so angry he still invited me to his party I insulted him and cried the whole time. After a while we returned to the apartment and I decided to tell him the main reason I arrive late and take more time to do things: my dad abused me as a child and I've been taking antidepressants since Im 11. He then cried with me and told me how sorry he was, he even offered me to ask a coworker for me to live with her but I denied it. I had to stay with him, I had nowhere to go. I woke up 2 hours later and started crying cause it felt horrible to have him hugging me and have slept besides him hugging me after that nightmare so I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came out he was standing there silent.
Forget him and move on
Wait for him to come back on his own
Try to pretend Im alright when hanging out with his friend (who is still my friend) so he maybe comes back
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
I just looked at him with sadness/anger. I took my stuff and just left but he came after me and followed me and when he noticed I still wasn't talking he said Im sorry and hugged me again so I started crying. Then he offered me an uber and I told him goodbye after he hugged me one more time
What should I do? I still love him a lot and I feel he will regret it sooner or later.
PS: We lasted 2 months and half and he leaves the country in 3 months.
1 y
If someone is nice enough to read everything I would appreciate it very much. Thanks!
1
0