Are you a cheater cheater pumpkin eater?

Have you ever cheated on someone? Did you tell them you did it? Did you feel bad? Or were you on the other side of the fence and were cheated on...Bring on the stories I am bored!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've been the girl they have cheated on their girlfriends with. My ex boyfriend has a girlfriend currently, and sometimes we make out among other things.. I don't know what it is. Usually I'm the flirty one, I don't do anything to tempting. They come and kiss me and things go on. Its hard seing a couple, but I guess it has its perks too. Its a little crazy, but hey that's life.

What Guys Said 1

• Naaaah! Cheating are for the cowardly losers!

If I feel that there is or are thing(s) that I can't work out with my girl to the point that I need to break up, then, I will take the pleasure to tell her off.

Clean break is good for anyone, even if it hurts in the beginning. So...

What Girls Said 1

• at a party one time I got realllllly drunk and my boyfriend left to go get high with some people and I was really mad and blacked out and apparently I made out with my BF's coworker...who was like 32...and I'm 18, I was 17 at the time. Worst mistake ever! But luckily I'm still with my boyfriend and we're all still friends somehow.