My Ex Called Me.. Confused What to do

Last week me and my girlfriend broke up you have to read my previous questions to get the background information.. Well late last night I was on the phone with a great friend of mine, she was giving me advice about my ex-girlfriend and should I move on or not. I get a beep and its her, she called sounding sad and saying OH. You on the phone with your new girlfriend and I replied No. Just a close friend..She said that she still had feelns for me and I ask her why she leave she said because she had a lot going on and her grades were slipping. I said where your man that you left me for she said.. I DON'T HAVE one, But mind you she told me that she had a friend during the break and it was noting serious. After I heard that I broke up with her.. On the phone last night I told her don't call me until you tell me the truth and you be real with me.She said she want to talk to me after her exams are over. After we got off the phone, she text me saying she was sorry and would I forgive her. I really do miss her but she just up and left me because she just wasn’t feeling it anymore and she was tired of being in a long distance relationship and she want somebody she can see everyday. I'm confused she said her feelings haven’t changed but I don’t know what to do..I feel like her and the guy she was talking to didn’t work out so now she coming back to me but she claim it wasn’t another guy she was just stressed. I mean she did just loose her mother to cancer and she doesn't really have a stable home. I don’t want to be a rebound but I also want to be with her.. A lot of people telling me to don’t take her back and others are saying take it one day at time its worth fixing.. So I need your advice females… Thanx and why do you think she called..

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me tell you., you situation is an exact replica of mine. I'm not sure how long you were together or if she really loved you. One thing is that you have to understand that a LDR is not easy. It inst for everyone. Just because someone breaks up with you doesn't mean they don;t love you. Yes she might have been with a guy. But if she calls you , its because you are still part of her. if not she would've cut you off automatically. You mentioned she lost her Mother. People react diffrently to different things. She's a woman and they like be pampered, caressed, touched most of the time , to not say all the time. US men we can deal with a bit of distance more than most women can. People are telling you to not take her back. These people would have never taken that advice if they were in your position. If you love her and she loves you, sit down and a talk. See if you two can reach common ground. If distance was the issue, do you have a reasonable timeline by which you two can be closer. Because if you do get back and the issue doesn't change. Yall guna break up again. This is your decision, Only you know how she makes you feel. People make mistakes. Sometimes I may take someone to leave another to realize how great that person is. Now if she realizes what a mistake she made, I Guarantee you that your relationship is going to be stronger! But OK let's say you don't take her back. Who's to say that the next girl isn't going to do the same. Take a look at most of the break up questions. The dumper usually leave for someone else, or gets with another soon after. Most people are like monkeys, they won't let go of a branch till they have a good grip on another one. So If you think there's good chemistry between you two, Have a talk with her.

I wish you luck man

• Man I thank you for that advice... I talked to so many people and you gave me the best of the best. I do love that girl and I know she loved me because she done a lot for me and I love her family. We been dating for 10 months You right I give it a second chance she only live 20 minutes away... My pastor told me the same thing that she needed me to be around more. The question is now who should make the 1st move me or her...Thanx

• Give her some space, let her contact you. Because she said she will after her exam. So lay low, hang out, work on yourself until she does so

What Girls Said 2

• Theres obviously feelings there still as she wouldn't have contacted you. Could you see her in person and talk to her... so hard over phone/text etc. She has a lot on and if you speak face to face you will get a better idea how much of it is her being overwhelmed/confused and how much of it is that she genuinely wants to be with you again.

• You really need to get over this girl...She is no good for you. I guess you want to learn the hard way. I have read your previous question and its not even worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't read your other questions but I know that what you are going through is normal. What you have to do is weight out the good and the bad of the relationship. If you two get back together will things get better? You will still be in a long distance relationship... However, if she doesn't make you feel good about the situation then, why put yourself through that? What have you learned from the experience?

If you feel that the relationship can not be repaired then you have your answer. She might have gone through some tough times but what did the both of you do to make it easier on each other? I think you get where I'm going with this.

I'm not sure why she called you but we all have emotional moments where it gets the best of us. She probably does still care about you and wants you to think about it. So think about it. Were you happy with this one or not?

• Im so happy with her I really do love her she got me over my 1st love. I love her family I was there for her after her mother passed. I made a promise to her mother hours before she passed that I will be with her baby girl to the end. We did had more good than bad but you right it still is long distance.. I just got to weight it out