How do you know when you're completely over someone?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• When their name is brought up and you go โ€œwho is that?โ€ And you honestly donโ€™t really remember to you think about it ๐Ÿคฃ

4|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dang

• Show All
    • Well that's good for u lol i dont hate anyone plus tht was a long time ago anyways im over it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i hope u have a wonderful day

• When they just don't matter anymore. They fade out of your consciousness and if you hear about them in any context it just doesn't matter. They could be fucking you best friend and you'd be less interested than if they'd just won a lettuce growing contest.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It usually when i stop asking myself that question and don'k think about them at all any more. Its when they become that other person on the street. Or that friend. Like when if someone brought up someone you care about you would join but when they bring up this person they used to effect your life and they dont any more. You dont care as much.

for me and my first crush (which lasted 3 years XD) i realized i was completely over him after i forgot his birthday and didn't care if he was near me or not.

and for my ex a year ago it was when his decisions had no power over how i felt any more. I was able to block him out and not care

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Thanks for the mho๐Ÿ˜Š

• When thinking about in any way anyhow doesn't hurt as much or at all. There was this guy whom my heart stung just at the sight of him, much less what he says in public, on SM, seeing him with other girls etc.. I would literally cry thinking about him.
    Now it doesn't matter, I feel nothing at all and am able to just brush it all off, that's how I know I got over him and felt surprised at that and happy.
    It took though great resignation and went into a deep depression for that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• It seems to me when you borderline hate them. A girl I dated twice broke my heart, hit me In the feels many different ways, got back together with me, broke up with me again, told the truth, and now we're just friends now even though we act like we hate each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you ask this question than you aren't for sure. This just needs time. And endurence if you really liked that person. You evebtualy learn new poeple or find someone cute to spend time with. This is the moment you know fure sure. But the feeling to go away first is just that you need to wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • The moment you will lose that person you will realize what thar person truly meant to you :) and well if you think about him or her often and are happy when you get a message from him or her well you might have a crush on that person ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • You know when you're over somebody completely when you see them or somebody talks to them and you feel absolutely nothing you don't hate them but you don't like to meet that you're just in the Middle where you should be

1|0
    0|0
  • Well with me I just don't think about them anymore and when/if I see them again I don't feel uneasy its not the same as before but it's not unbearable (oh and yes it is VERY awkward

3|0
    0|0
  • When you are not mad at them anymore.. we are all human hurt and get hurt as we learn.. at same time you can't stop your own happinesz for anyone and you have to be ok with that.. when all that happens and you are not kicking their door down you are over them

0|0
    0|0
  • i just took a massive shit after being constipated a few days poo was everywhere

0|0
    0|1
  • You pretty much stop thinking about them all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Meeting him/her and act like the bad part of the break-up never happend ๐Ÿค—

1|0
    0|0
  • You dont untill youve actually had another relationship with another person

1|0
    0|0
  • if they would smash my window, like someone on youtube had happen to them

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's when I'm *checks age*... talking to someone else. Typically very fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • You stop caring about the other person. Been there done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • U have no thoughts of them, and even when you do, you have no feelings towards them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok then Iโ€™m over my ex now thank you I was going to ask the same question but you answered it

• If you have to ask that question,
    Your not
    When you are you'll know
    And a different question

1|0
    0|0
  • When you know that you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with them again, even if they asked

0|0
    0|0
  • the heart ache stops

4|1
    0|0
  • You won't feel the need to ask this question.

1|0
    0|0
  • You just are. You don't care.

2|0
    0|0
  • You don't care anymore

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• When your heart makes this face inside when someone asks you if you're single or not.

hilarygrantdixon.com/.../FullSizeRender.jpg

You're like I don't know... might as well be. I just have to make the shit official.

1|0
    0|0
  • You stop thinking about them and the memories you shared become just that, memories. They aren't the sparkly visions you see through rose tinted glasses, and it's just another piece of the past.

4|0
    0|0
  • When seeing them with another person doesn't bother you or just not caring much about them in general

4|0
    0|0
  • Well when u see that person and don't fell that ur heart is gonna blow up when u see that person u don't fell the need just do kiss them or hug them u simply don't feel anything...

2|1
    0|0
  • When u see them and no longer want to stab them in the heart for still existing.

2|0
    0|0
  • You know your over someone when you donโ€™t have a interest to seeing them or talking to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you simply just don't think about them anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • they start to look ugly

2|0
    0|0
  • When they dont even cross your mind anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you donโ€™t think of them everyday.

0|1
    0|0
  • hmmm Give it some time.

1|0
    0|0
  • beats me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • IF they die. You wouldn't really care

0|0
    0|0
  • When you can remember the good times fondly and realize WHAT you liked about the person - but honestly not feel tempted to "go back" to that relationship if given the chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • Youโ€™ll have no interest in their life. Whatever theyโ€™re doing - dating others etc doesnโ€™t affect you in any way.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you stop being mad, care less and don't think about them anymore and when you stop checking out messages, pics, social media or whatever resources you have lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes