How do you know when you're completely over someone?

1833

Most Helpful Guys

• When their name is brought up and you go โ€œwho is that?โ€ And you honestly donโ€™t really remember to you think about it ๐Ÿคฃ

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ dang

• Well that's good for u lol i dont hate anyone plus tht was a long time ago anyways im over it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i hope u have a wonderful day

• When they just don't matter anymore. They fade out of your consciousness and if you hear about them in any context it just doesn't matter. They could be fucking you best friend and you'd be less interested than if they'd just won a lettuce growing contest.

Most Helpful Girls

• It usually when i stop asking myself that question and don'k think about them at all any more. Its when they become that other person on the street. Or that friend. Like when if someone brought up someone you care about you would join but when they bring up this person they used to effect your life and they dont any more. You dont care as much.

for me and my first crush (which lasted 3 years XD) i realized i was completely over him after i forgot his birthday and didn't care if he was near me or not.

and for my ex a year ago it was when his decisions had no power over how i felt any more. I was able to block him out and not care

• 2d

Thanks for the mho๐Ÿ˜Š

• When thinking about in any way anyhow doesn't hurt as much or at all. There was this guy whom my heart stung just at the sight of him, much less what he says in public, on SM, seeing him with other girls etc.. I would literally cry thinking about him.
    Now it doesn't matter, I feel nothing at all and am able to just brush it all off, that's how I know I got over him and felt surprised at that and happy.
    It took though great resignation and went into a deep depression for that.