Why do some ex bf/gf's regret breaking up with their partners?

They fell out of love and broke up with you, so why would they regret that decision? I dont get it.

1626

Most Helpful Guys

• Cuz most people r selfish , and dont realize how good they had it when they were with their partner , when they break up it's mainly cuz selfishness kicks in thinking grass is greener on the other side , once they go to that other side they realize oh wait my ex wasn't bad after all I was just a selfish piece of shit and didn't realize it then so that's my thoughts , selfishness is the biggest relationship killer , people need to start realizing grass isn't greener on the other side unless you are being physically abused and treated like shit but if you're in a relationship with someone that treats you good and you get bored then you need to realize that is just a phase and your better off making your current relationship work

• Because regret is what happens when you made a decision you didn't want to make in the past. Most people don't make decision based on logic unfortunately. The very basis of regret.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first love treated me like shit. He took me for granted bc he knew how much I loved him and how i forgave him for all the crap he put me through. One day I woke up and realized I couldn't take it anymore and when I moved on he realized he truly lost me and tried for months to get back w me. But nope too late. Now he is in a happt relationship. But most guys take the girl for granted.

• Im still waiting for the day when i wake up and realize i can't take it anymore. Hope it comes

• It will. I promise. Just take it day by day