Ex said she hopes she realizes?

I talked to my ex last night and she told me that it isn't easy for her to throw away our two year relationship. I asked her why not come back and she said she couldn't because she loves a new guy and it is true. She also told me that she hopes she realize that I'm the one she loves but hell I said ill stay away from her so that she could be happy. I don't know I'm confused she said she loves the guy when in fact they started their relationship after we broke up. She told me that what she feels for him is true... So I decided to stay away and she repeats that she hopes she will realize... I think its right to move on and stay away because I fell she won't realize our relationship.
+1 y
Yesterday also I forwarded some music and she told me that she is crying when she heard the music "if only tears could bring you back" she said her love for the new guy is true and I don't know maybe I am still hoping that she realizes and comeback to me.
+1 y
i am asking, is she on a rebound relationship?

Is she true when she said she will realize?(Though I think not because later on she said "if I will realize)

should I stay away?

those are my questions
Ex said she hopes she realizes?
3
1