How do I end a relationship without hurting the other person?

23

Most Helpful Girls

• well if they still want to be with you and have some feelings for you, no matter how nicely you end the relationship, they will feel hurt. just do it respectfully, be honest, straightforward, don't get rude if they start acting angry, cause it will make it worse. breakups are never pretty. just explain yourself why you are doing this and end it

• There's no easy way to break someone else's heart ♥... So you gotta be brave, if you really have to give up on her then think like it's what's best for her and it's better to hurt her once and for all than to let her believe in a fairytale. Accept that you're just a lesson in her life and if so leave a good one.