Give him back his dog tags?

My boyfriend of 10 months and I just broke up. He left me. My heart is 100% broken. But he wants his clothes back.. never mentioned his dog tags that he gave me when we first started dating. I hold those very close to me because they're special, it's something I respect him for. Which would be more disrespectful.. if I kept them, or gave them back? He never mentioned them.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably give them back, many veterans have a strong connection to them, which is probably why it was such a meaningful gift. If he wants you to keep them he will let you know.

What Guys Said 1

• For a few dollars he can get new ones made. I'd hold on to them unless he asks for them back. I have like 5 sets somewhere. I tried to get one of each religion printed but I didn't succeed.

What Girls Said 2

• im guessing you should give them back... as much as they mean to you them mean so much more to him...

• I'd say give them back, as much as they mean to you..They will mean more to him in the future then to you.