Guys why is he contacting me?

Ex dumped me three weeks ago. Every time I back off he contacts so far I have contacted him back I haven't since weekend and now he has messaged me this morning asking how I am? Last contact was over weekend as he told me he missed me on my birthday when I then tried to sort stuff with him he didn't want to. So what's changed, why is he still contacting me? Is he confused?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex did the same thing, and we broke up like 3times. he would come back to me a few weeks after our break up every time trying to talk to me, asked how I was and he misses me. after our last break up, I found that he was going after another girl and his plan failed so he came back to me. he knew that I was always there and he could get me back easily. if he really cared, he wouldn't dump you the first time. but that of cos depends on why you guy broke up. (I know guys have the skills to make the break up excues seem so reasonable and act like they didn't want the break up but have to that kind of sh*t.

What Guys Said 2

• To have sex with you again

• Do you want to get back together with him?

• i miss him and I'm in love with him but he hurt me a lot so I'm not sure. I don't want to be on bad terms with him but I don't understand what he wants. He knows how much I didn't want the break up and he just said he couldn't make me happy, its so frustrating as I trying to move forwards and he is still contacting.

What Girls Said 2

• He misses you, and probably feels they same way you do but for whatever reason dosen't want a relationship. Unless he comes out and says he wants you back, continue with no contact and focus on moving on.

• I think you should move on. Nice guys never do that