Should I just let them have him?

I've liked this one boy for the past three years but all that time, he never showed any signs of liking me back.

For the past few months I've had suspicions that one of my friends likes him, but she refused to say anything. I found out today that she does indeed like him and so does another one of my friends.

One of them didn't want to tell me as she didn't know how I would react since I've liked him for so long. They both asked me if I still liked him but I didn't know what to say.

I could have said I still did kind of like him even though I really don't want to, but in the end I said I didn't. Was that a stupid thing to do?

I also didn't want to say I liked him as I knew he would probably end up asking one of them out and I'd rather not make them have to say no because of me.

If I thought I had a chance I would have said I did like him, but since they like him and he seems to like either of them, who am I to get in the way?

My sister says I should tell them the truth and not let them have a chance with him but I don't know what to do.

01

What Guys Said 1

• First depends how much do you like him... Is it more than giving your friends a chance to get with him...?

I you have like him for so much time, I in your place if it would it be a girl (obviously) I would get to her and start a conversation and date her, yeah tell him you wanna date him to see how things goes, if he says no, you already had it...

What Girls Said 0