0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get over her

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• There's no definite answer, it depends on the circumstances and how you yourself handle things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Distract yourself and delete any reminders of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. Tell yourself that you are too good for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get under some one else

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 stages of grief

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Do things that make you happy and improves you as a person like the gym, hobbies, hiking, hanging with friends, etc. In downtime, reflect on your relationship to acknowledge the good times you had and take away lessons from the harder times. There's no quick and easy fix. It'll take time, but it gets a little easier every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everytime you remember her, try to recall everything you hate about here. Recall all the bad things she did to you, recall all the negative feelings she put you through.
    This method will work. It will help you get over those moments where seeing just her name makes you skip a heart beat and it will kill all those butterflies swirlling in your belly.

0|1
    0|0
    • True but you can also end up hating/fearing someone who may have broken up very justifiably. You can get over someone in a much healthier way if you just give it time. It'll happen. You'll move on.

• What worked for me when I was your age was Talking to other girls. I'd get excited about them and Forget about the ex.

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh boy, that's Hard i broke Up with my ex a year ago almoust and still have that love for Her some times its Hard but you will be fine, try to speak to other Girls while doing that you will not think about your ex that much. That's a Hard question buddy

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy the things you do without your ex, like play the piano to inspire others, go bungee jumping to conquer fears or be BATMAN for a day. People in the future will thank of what you are :) all the best

0|0
    0|0
  • All it takes is time plus some friends and family to be around. I've found it to help more than being alone and thinking about it. A good distraction.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make a list of negatives about the former SO. There is a reason for being an "ex."

0|1
    0|0
  • Some time so your not "as hurt" (you won't completely forget about her) and then in a few months maybe ask girls on dates

0|1
    0|0
  • Block the ex on every social media, meet with friends, search for hobbys, doing a lot of sports

0|0
    0|0
  • See some one else thats how you will get over your ex girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • You think when he left you why should you be thinking about him or her anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Remove them from your life completely

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep with her best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Some crazy ass music.

0|1
    0|0
  • Forget about the thot