I was cruelly dumped by my ex. I'm a good person and never cheated?

What do I do? I never deserved this.

What the hell was my ex thinking?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• sh*t happens, my ex cheated on me so that was it. I never cheated, I "worked too much", as if that's a f***ing crime. f*** everybody.

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend told me a couple days ago "I need space." In other words, I've taken that as "It's over." and I'm not expecting a text, although it'd be nice.

Maybe he cheated on you.

• Just move on. That's really all you can do. It's obviously a problem that he has, not something that you did. Don't beat yourself up about it.

• Pretty universal question; if your ex-husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/BFF/ladyfriend is a stupid ****/bitch/slut/jerk/dumbass/bitch/asshole then the solution is to move on and find someone who isn't a retard.

What Girls Said 3

• You can clearly do better, keep focusing on that and get some distance from him. Soon enough you will me someone who does deserve you

• The faster you move on, the better you will feel. And perhaps the more respect he'll have for you, if you move on. You never know, he may get jealous if you move on, and wan't you back, then you can deny him... You'll feel way better either way. Have some confidence and forget about him, you deserve much better, escpeccially if you know in your heart you were a good gf.

• no one deserves to be cruelly dumped, but it happens

i have no idea what your ex is thinking, only he does