How to touch a girl?

How can I touch a girl (to see how she reacts) without it being totally obvious that I like her?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• If she does something nice or funny, touch her arm for a second. If she likes you, she might warm up to you more after that. Or, sneak up behind her or something and rest your arm or hand on her shoulder and talk to her ("hey, how's it going") like that.

I know how hard it can be to tell if a girl likes you or not, lol... I found out a couple of weeks ago that this one girl I like likes me back, but before then I thought she hated me :P. But I guess that just means that sometimes, even if you only see like one sign that she likes you, you should emphasize that, and know that there's a good chance she does like you. So if you really like this girl, you may as well ask her out if you've seen a couple of signs that she likes you. But it's up to you.

Anyway, Good luck :)

What Girls Said 4

• poking or tickling work. it will be less awkward if its something playful

• Try touching her arm

• her hand or arm

• Why do you feel you have to touch her? I don't mean my question in a nasty way I'm just curious.

• touch her arm or shoulder.

• Because I like her and it has been recommended through my previous questions being answered to touch the girl and based on their reaction you can judge whether the girl likes you.

• Oh okay I get it. Well in that case I would say arm, hand, or shoulder.

What Guys Said 1

• well do you want her to like you or not? if you don't want to seem like you like her then why would you want to touch her to begin with? there must be a motive to this. if you mean just friends you can pat her shoulder or touch her arm.

• I like her but don't want to scare her away by being too direct (subtlty is a big part of romance, isn't it?)