I was really drunk and cheated on my boyfriend, help please!?

I had just gotten back with my boyfriend. I love him and never wanted to hurt him. He's the greatest. I was to drunk to function and blacked out at a party and woke up next to an ex of mine. I don't know what we did and neither does he. I told my boyfriend and he was hurt and broke up with me. It was all my fault, I know that. But, how do I make things better? I really love him I just don't know if I can make things better or how to?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. Sucks for you.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to say this but you're probably better off moving on now. The dude surely won't be able to trust you after you have cheated on him. A major part of a relationship is trust. I wouldn't take you back either. Not trying to be rude, just realistic.

• you move on, now you realize what drinking does

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with snackeyg. I don't believe anyone gets so drunk that they cheat on the onethey love. I've had my drunken nights without my boyfriend whom I love dearly and the thought of hurting him like that never crossed my mind. If done to me I'd break up with you too. The trust is gone. And VERY hard to get back relationships don't last long when there is no trust.