Can someone tell me why?

Why do men emotionally and mentally hurt people who love them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause when we get hurt we lash out. That's what it boils down to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for being truthful. How do we females need to help.

• Just give us time and tell us everything will be alright. Unless you break up with a guy. Then you can't really help.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Not all men as you think and sorry about that fake version that you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • For fun were all evil if you didn't know. Weird question.

0|1
    0|0
    • So if you wife bought you, your dream car. And works 90+ hours aweek. While all you do for a job is drive an 18 wheeler. You'd still be evil. highly doubtful.

• Show All
    • I really don't need him. We feel in love in the military. He was a weekend bandit. I was active duty. He came to my post for training.. so what would be a nice way to tell him to man up or get the hell out of my house. I'll even let him take his car I bought him and one or the other either a motorcycle or boat. That is being nice. And I won't ask for child support. But I built this house from the ground up with my grandfather. I will never let him take this. What do you think is that nice or evilm

• Lol I dont really say things are evil was only joking. You dont have to be nice just say man up or get the hell out. You dont have to take his bullshit if you dont want to. If you love him and you have tried to work things out you dont really have any options left. If you're hurt, unhappy, and the dude doesn't respects you than you have to do what you gotta do.

• Why even bother posting a blanket statement like that

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I want to know. I don't judge people's opinions. I like to see what men think.

• I couldn't ever do that but then again I'm not a man I'm still a boy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes