He broke up with me so why is he angry?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people mature at different rates and some are incredibly immature or even unintelligent even after they "grow up". Looking back on things from 3-5 years ago from my life i think to myself "why would i even react that way in that situation? "

it's possible that he doesn't know what he wants or that he is very bad at expressing himself (well that does seem kinda obvious) or that he's immature and doesn't know how to respect and cherish people

he might regret it in a few months or years and it might've been an impulse thing in the first place, don't assume people always know what they're doing

0|0
    0|0
    • Impulse thing? What do you mean

• people do a lot of stupid things without thinking , that's what i mean by impulse. He might have felt uncomfortable and unable to express himself and just thought "that's it im done" and just took action.

considering how confused you seem by the whole thing i would say he is definitely bad at expressing himself because it seems like you don't know what exactly happened. I think maybe its for the best if you move on as well because if he couldn't find it in him to treat you fairly then maybe he isn't worth it in the first place

Most Helpful Girl

• Internal conflict.

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean

• Show All
    • Mad at himself for what he has a new girlfriend already lol

• We never know what another person is going through.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• They are f.. ckeen teenagers they are crazy. Don't try to figure out the logics of that sh1t unless you want to become a PhD Sh1tologist.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably something you have done or something you usually do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go ask him, if he doesn't answer or does anything, just move on (come to me xD)

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here. She blocked me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Context?

0|0
    0|0
    • He wanted someone else, i couldn’t be with him the way he wanted to be together

• Show All
    • But he has another person so?

• So what?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes