Do you think that there's actually the one person for everybody?

And if ao Do you think that everything ia already known and if its ment to be it'll be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, but I do think there are certain people more compatible with each other

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe that there is just one perfect match in the world. If that was the case, almost no one would ever end up finding the right person.

I think there are certain types of people that are good matches for each other and that with some work and compromise on both sides, someone that's mostly a good match can become a great partner.

With it only being a certain type of person, not a specific single person, that needs to be found to have a good relationship the chances of finding a good partner are better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 6

• Nope. Just sweet bedtime stories we tell ourselves to stroke our egos.

There are different people who bring out different sides of our personalities and who are more and less compatible with us. Even some people who are perfect for us but for only a short period of time before we grow apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been all over the US and what I can say is there plenty of fish in the sea and I promise I can Guarantee you that there's alreast 3 girls made perfectly for you

0|0
    0|0
  • There might be but that person could be living anywhere and what are the chances of you meeting them?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to believe so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes