Do you think that there's actually the one person for everybody?

And if ao Do you think that everything ia already known and if its ment to be it'll be?

47

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, but I do think there are certain people more compatible with each other

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe that there is just one perfect match in the world. If that was the case, almost no one would ever end up finding the right person.

I think there are certain types of people that are good matches for each other and that with some work and compromise on both sides, someone that's mostly a good match can become a great partner.

With it only being a certain type of person, not a specific single person, that needs to be found to have a good relationship the chances of finding a good partner are better.