Why do women have kids with guys that are one hit wonders and not father material?

I never understood stood this about women and men... Whatever happened to the principal of ethics in raising a child under a good healthy environment. Get married, house, dog and cat etc... Yet today I see women having kids with boyfriends of 3 months. I talk to them then they say he left... honestly what's the deal with women opening their legs to guys without protection and then poof. There you go a single mom that men really don't want to deal with raising another dead beat dad's kids. Leaving the girl high and dry. Seems like it's the norm these days for girls to hook up with guys who have no interest of Manning up or going to bat when it matters yet still women open their legs for these men and are soon stuck with raising a child on their own. What happened tomorality and family ethics for women and men. Seems like it's great to have kids for the hell of it! Yeah kids ! Great idea, we don't have any money, no car, house, no career and making ends meat working at Walmart. How do you women and men justify having kids? Like phuck! Me and my wife stuck together 8 years then married , made sure we had the house, cars, careers and made at least 200 k + year before we considered bringing in 2 kids into this world. Like what happened to these people having kids with little merit.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to realize when they meet it is different circumstances. When women are looking for men, generally they want men who are hot, exciting and fun. A lot of guys like this are met at parties and clubs. At the time, women aren't considering any of the long term qualities. They are looking for fun and quick sex. This is why the bad boy is so successful. They have their fun, including hot loose sex. Then many of them end up pregnant with a guy who sucks at everything else.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• They're unconscious

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Low IQ people tend to make horrible decisions.

And besides sometimes the man or woman are highly immature and just make stupid mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Culture is changing. Family values and morals are being degraded in media. Traditional living is frowned on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause wommen. dont really know what they want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes