What does this mean?

My boyfriend cheated on me so I broke up with him. He texted me that he will wait for me to forgive him even if I never do. What does that mean?
I should add that the cheating part was that he was sexting another girl. He doesn't consider that cheating. I do

26

Most Helpful Guy

• What it means is he'll change (temporary) and prove it to you until you give him full forgiveness. he'll work hard to minimize what he did until you trust him again.
    sorry, you have to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds manipulative to me. I'm sorry, I've been there. But if you still love him, you're the only one who can decide if you still trust him.