What were the reasons you broke up with your exes?

And how long did these relationships last?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actual long term relationships, only four.

1st LTR: broke up because I went into the Air Force and she didn't want to move from near her folks. We were junior high and high school sweethearts. About 5 years

2nd LTR: broke up because I was in the Air Force and was being reassigned and she didn't want to move. 3 years

3rd was my wife: She cheated, fell into drugs, and was killed in an accident. Entire relationship, including marriage, was 22 years.

4th GF: Only LTR after being widowed. She got a job in NY and my business is in California. Very amicable breakup. Just under two years.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• After over 4 years I finally realised that he didn't really love me, or at least that we had different ideas about what love meant. So we simply couldn't give each other what we want and need. It still breaks my heart though, because I guess I'll always love him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• The first marriage was 10 years, together about 13. She was a cunt. Lazy, self-absorbed, focused on her horses. The mistake I made was having children with her. Which was amazing cuz sex was a chore. She thought cooking cleaning and fucking were three cities in china. :)

Ver 2.0 now about thirty years. Younger, prettier, way smart, and sweet as pie. She's a joy and I love her dearly. It has not always been easy.

3 children total, all grown and gone. I can walk naked through my house. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, the last one was a fucking twat and I'm not being bitter or unfair, it's just true. Previous instances have been more about circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • First: Our lives were going in different directions, 2 months
    Second: she left me for someone else, 6 months

0|0
    0|0
  • First one - whore, Second one - bitch, Third one - slut...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• 1st LTR - lasted 4.5 years, we broke up because of lack of compatibility. As in he was a shitty person

2nd LTR - lasted 2.5 years. I broke it off because he wanted to have his cake and eat it. So I dropped the cake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes