What were the reasons you broke up with your exes?

And how long did these relationships last?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Actual long term relationships, only four.

1st LTR: broke up because I went into the Air Force and she didn't want to move from near her folks. We were junior high and high school sweethearts. About 5 years

2nd LTR: broke up because I was in the Air Force and was being reassigned and she didn't want to move. 3 years

3rd was my wife: She cheated, fell into drugs, and was killed in an accident. Entire relationship, including marriage, was 22 years.

4th GF: Only LTR after being widowed. She got a job in NY and my business is in California. Very amicable breakup. Just under two years.

Most Helpful Girl

• After over 4 years I finally realised that he didn't really love me, or at least that we had different ideas about what love meant. So we simply couldn't give each other what we want and need. It still breaks my heart though, because I guess I'll always love him.