Are you guys date with a separated mom of a girl?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd date a seperated single mother, but it would depend on some things. Mainly her personality and the reason for the divorce.

• Reason of the divorce. Why

• If there is no reason of cheating and uses.
      Just family matters

• If they got divorced for some reason like he used her or because family matters caused a mutual divide then (depending on if I liked her and our personalities seemed to fit together, and since she is a mother it would also depend on my financial and general security at the time) I would be willing to date her. I don't mind the seperated part and I think I could make a good father, I just don't want a woman who is going to use me and then divorce me and leave me penniless (not saying you do, just explaining my wariness)