Should I break up with my girlfriend of two years?

So me and my girlfriend have been together for about two and a half years now. However, this summer she decided to leave me for a guy she met at the gym. They texted for about a week before she broke up with me and a few weeks after we were separated they started to date and went to the prom etc. It was real tough for me and I was with another girl for a few weeks but then a month into the new relationship my ex girlfriend realized how much she missed me and broke up with her boyfriend then tried to get me back (she didn't know about the new girl at this point). Well eventually I caved and stopped talking to the new girl and gradually we began to hang out again and are now officially back together for about 4 months. Recently however, I have been feeling really down about the whole situation still. I found out they had sex and we were both virgins until we had met each other.Shes the only person I've ever slept with and she can't say the same anymore. its hard for me because she's really not the promiscuous type. Should I continue to work on our relationship or just end it now since its so hard to get over what happened.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should man up! She left you for a guy at the gym...wow. I mean she was talking to someone else while in a serious relationship with you, that's cold. Obviously what you guys had wasn't too important to her or she wouldn't have left you. You would be a serious fool to stay with her.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Is the 2 years just a number to you?

• Dude, be a man and don't go back to her. You'll understand years from now.

• Sometimes people need to realize that the grass is not always greener on the other side...seems like she might of. No relationship is perfect, and maybe it's better this happened sooner than later. Forget about what she did for a minute, then tell yourself how you feel about her. My advice: if you love her, don't dwell on one mistake she made, you may never forgive yourself in the future.