What does my ex-boyfriend really mean?

My ex-boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. We dated for nearly 2 years. My ex-boyfriend is my first love and boyfriend. He said that he doesn't love me anymore, isn't happy, and that he just wants to be single. He broke up with me a month before he is going to a college across the country. When he went to that college to check it out before (when we were still dating), he kept texting me how much he missed me and agreed to do a long distance relationship. Now he just randomly switched up and said he doesn't want to do that anymore. My ex-boyfriend said he was done. He broke up with me and refuses to be my friend anymore when he blew up in my face. Yet, on social media, he is out with all his guy friends. He's drinking a lot and gets high.

I just want to know what does he really mean because it seems like he just randomly switched out of nowhere. Does he miss me? Does he think about me considering he is just having so much fun with his guy friends? What are the chances of getting back together?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The relationship wasn't as successful as it was meant to be, so you have to accept what happened. Instead of waiting and looking for chances, clean up the mess that idiot left behind. it’s important to evolve bravely rather than cling stubbornly to past relationships... move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time to move on. No one wants to be with such an immature unserious person. First he needs to grow up but I doubt that will be soon.
    Please don't answer him if he contacts you again, don't make the same mistake twice