What was your very first heartbreak?

Mine was when I had a crush on a boy when I was 14 and he found out and decided to play a prank on me involving his baseball team mates and they put a fake love letter in my locker and his teammates told me that he liked me and wanted to ask me out. I was completely surprised but agreed to go to one of his practices to cheer for him and I was later humiliated by his laughing team mates on the field who told me it was all a lie ☹ (not very nice to do to someone who likes you)

What are some of the experiences of unrequited love or break ups you have had?

1223

Most Helpful Guys

• Ouch that is a nasty story
    Very sad that people would do that to one another
    My story is hardly as dramatic as that
    There was a woman I knew who I had a lot of feelings for and we got along very well I knew she liked me too I loved spending time with her when I was young but I never told her and life took a left turn as it is won't to do we lost touch for a while rinse and repeat a few times till finally we lose touch for a long time many years and while Facebook is terrible in general it does sometimes help put people together who are out of touch so we started talking again she had gotten married in the years between and dumbass me finally admits to her that she was the first and really only woman I ever truly loved and and she tells me she loved me too... but it was much too late by then
    Did it to myself of course had that pain going for 15ish years guess I even still have it now

• I'm sorry ☹ sounds like she was the one who got away.

• Wow. I guess life can have such an ironic twist in such interpersonal relationships as time unfolds.

• Life is nothing if not ironic indeed

Most Helpful Girls

• When my ex told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. We made plans for me to move up to be with him and get married. We had blueprints drawn up for the house we started to have built. I packed all my stuff and had it ready to go. He was to be flying in that weekend to help me drive my stuff up to his area. Instead he emailed me at work to break up with me. Then emailed back asking if we could still be friends. That was almost 11 years ago. About 8-9 months ago he reached out saying how he made a mistake and apologized until he was blue in the face and asked me to give him another chance. Not that I would have taken him back, but he ended up marrying the “best friend” I asked him about a few times, they had 2 kids and living in the house that we started to have built.

So needless to say... I don’t trust very easily.