What's the best way to breakup with someone who really likes you?

I feel awful about this, but my friend and I decided to try a relationship, at first it was great, but I slowly started losing feelings... and now I don't have feelings for him at all... I don't wanna hurt him... but I don't wanna be with him
We talked. He understood.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe tell him you're too busy with school starting and not sure about a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh i understand you, i was in the same situation 2 years ago and i broke up with him and stayed away from him untill he forgot about me. I dated his best friend and i alienated myself from him. He'll be sadder if you are too late to break up with him.

• I wanna get it over with, but I can't stand the thought of hurting him

• But you should, even though he don't hurt now, he'll hurt in the future. Cause YOU DONT LOVE HIM. You should be fast.