What's the best way to breakup with someone who really likes you?

I feel awful about this, but my friend and I decided to try a relationship, at first it was great, but I slowly started losing feelings... and now I don't have feelings for him at all... I don't wanna hurt him... but I don't wanna be with him
Updates:
We talked. He understood.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe tell him you're too busy with school starting and not sure about a relationship

1|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh i understand you, i was in the same situation 2 years ago and i broke up with him and stayed away from him untill he forgot about me. I dated his best friend and i alienated myself from him. He'll be sadder if you are too late to break up with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wanna get it over with, but I can't stand the thought of hurting him

• But you should, even though he don't hurt now, he'll hurt in the future. Cause YOU DONT LOVE HIM. You should be fast.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Be honest, but kind. Tell him what you feel, and let him handle it his way.

1|0
    0|0
  • just be honest, and tell them the truth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• could tell him it was fun while it lasted but you just don't click with him anymore and it isn't his fault or you just don't feel like being in a relationship due to the pressure or stress of it or you could just make up some bulsshit lie like your parents won't allow it since school has started again

1|0
    0|0
  • If you don't care about him, what's it matter if you hurt him?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't say I don't care about him... I lost feelings for him, as in I don't like him in that way anymore... I still love him as a friend...

• Then be brutally honest.

Recommended myTakes