How do I let a guy down without him hating me?

I've been seeing this kid for a while now and I don't know how to let him know I don't want to persue anything anymore. I want to be friends with him but he definately wants to be more than that as he's told me. I've spent the last 5 months hanging out with him pretty much everyday. You may ask why didn't I tell him before? But I wanted to give it time to see if my feelings would change about him, but they haven't. Guys please help I don't wanna lose a friend.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Agree, Just be honest and things will work out. Just make sure you don't make it sound like an excuse...

What Girls Said 1

• Just be honest. Tell him what you said here that you thought your feelings for him would change but they didn't. And that you don't want to lose him as a friend. He may be upset at first but give him time he'll come around and be friends with you.