What does my Ex actually want? mixed signals and still in love...

My boyfriend and I dated for a little over a year and broke up 2 months ago. We were both head over heels in love and everything was fantastic. He always told me how much I meant to him, met all his fam and he even brought up marriage & kids. We had a romantic overseas trip planned and all our friends and fam thought we were good as gold that added a lot of pressure. Just when I thought things were going great with us and I'd also been accepted to my study (same as he wants), he suddenly dumped me giving no reason jus that he don't love me no more but wanted to remain friends. He refused to talk to me and cut all contact and was really mean to me mentioning other girls when we spoke. Then few weeks later jus as I was ready to call all quits and phoned him one final time, he wanted to talk and said he'd needed breathing space and was happy to hear from me. Since then, we have caught up a few times jus as friends (no sex or touching) and he keeps mentioning how good it's to hear from me and offers his help in everything and seems curious (I've had guys ask me on dates), yet I've heard from mutual friends his on the lookout for a new chick big time, WTF. What does he want? Can anyone tell me? I still love him but duno what game his playing? Is he still into me, does he want me bak or am I a fool? I still love him but don't wana be wasting my time.

0
2