Do you think my odds are good?

Okay. So me and this boy has a thing going. But he has a girlfriend. An I can talk to dudes. But I don't want to. An when we hang he calls her his temporary. He said he is with her for important reasons an that he wants to leave her soon. But I don't know if I should wait for him. Hope it goes my way. ?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• are you serious? that is just player taalk girl, for reals. when a man is in a relationship but yet is tryin to be with another and he tells you that he's going to dump her and he's only with her for important reasons. how foolish does that sound and how foolish would that make you loook if you fell for it. anyways I'm sure you will fall for it or else you wudn't be asking how good your chances are. but I'm letting you know right now.. it ain't going to last girl, it never does. take it from a man who knows the game all to well. I'm sure he's dissatisfied with the one he's with and he sees something missin that you have so he goes for that part too. truly he ain't ready for a committment girl. because he will always find something missing and until he can learn to truly love someone it will never change. but good luck with a future heartbreak.

What Guys Said 1

• I've said this before, relationships founded on cheating are weak foundations, and when it fails, it goes down really fast.

Wait till he breaks up with her, wait a week, and go for it. That way you at least waited a little. If another guy comes along, then to hell with him and go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• if he did it to her, he will do it to you.

• If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

Your odds of being in a good, trusting relationship aren't good at all. -_-