Lost a baby 10 years ago with my spouse, she just left.

Not really a question but feels good to write this.

When we were 16 my spouse became pregnant while on blood thinners and we lost the baby. I never really grieved about it until now.

She just left and I realized that we will never get the chance to make that up. Now it hit home of what I've lost. What could our lives be now. Talk about a delayed reaction.

Don't take what you have for granted, and please always remember what really matters. Love and family.

Thanks for letting me vent.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry you are going through this grief. Is there any chance you can reconcile with your wife? If not, you can at least try to remain friends and love each other that way. You will always remember her, and you will always remember the baby that never was, but you are young and will marry again. And you can always have another baby, or two, or three, or four. I'm not trying to downplay what you're feeling, but you can't live in the past. It will tear you apart. You know now not to take things for granted, so you're on your way. Much love to you.

What Girls Said 1

• I am very sorry to hear. Perhaps you can still rescue the relationship, have you considered marriage counseling?

What Guys Said 1

• I feel you when you say don't take what you have for granted. That's exactly what happen to me. Since that day, I haven't smile.