Should I just let him go? Give up on liking him?

I've liked this guy since Halloween of 2009. We talk only on facebook and hang out only in group settings. I really think he is worth the time, if I didn't I would have stopped liking him months ago. According to his friends he had a bad experience with a girl a long time ago. Told her he liked her, but she had a few bf's (cheating on them all with other guys). So I think he thinks his judgement of girls is wrong, and that putting out his feelings didn't go so well. He can be quite shy, but he seemed more bold before that girl broke that news. So what should I do? Tell him I like him? His mixed signals are hard to read. Should I be more bold and comment on his pictures with "Your so cute :)" how should I go about showing him I like him more than I already do?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him you like him. He could feel the same, he could just want to be friends. But if you don't go for it you'll never know and I couldn't always wonder "what if".

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Next time you see him in a group setting, get a moment alone with him and suggest just the two of you hanging out. See how he reacts. Facebook is a little too public.

• I would just come out and tell him if you like someone why let it be a secret and if he likes you back then you will know for sure if not things will just go back to normal