Will my ex boyfriend come back again?

Okay, so we were dating for about 8 months and everything was amazing. We both fell in love with each other and we talked about our future a lot. We pretty much had the perfect relationship until about 3 months ago, he started getting distant with me. I tried to ignore it and thought he was just going through something and he would get over it. But it was just getting worse. I asked him if he wanted to be with me still and he said he didn't know what he wanted. So the next day we met up and tried to talk but it was just an awkward silence the whole time, but when I walked him home we were talking and laughing like old times and he had his arm around me. When we got to his house he kissed me and said he was going to miss me then left. I didn't hear from him till about a month and a half after. He randomly called me in November begging for me to come back, and of course I did. I even asked him if this was just some one time thing and he said no he missed me and he knows I missed him too. So the next day I go over and it was like nothing had ever happened. We cuddled and held hands and he would say over and over "I missed you" I stayed over that night and we did end up sleeping together. After that things were fine we were still in contact. But we made plans three times to hang out and each time something seemed to come up. Then he started getting distant with me again. I asked him about three days ago if he wanted to be with me again and pretty much poured my heart out to him. I admit that it was probably to soon. But his response was "I just need to be by myself for now" I don't understand, why would he beg for me to come back then just leave me again? We haven't talked since then. I haven't tried to text him or anything I'm just giving him his space. But do you think he would ever come back again? It seems like he's trying to make me jealous when he posts things on his fb and it does, but I don't let him know. Was this whole thing just a game? I feel like I was used. Someone please help me out!

21

Most Helpful Guy

• you both fell in love and fell out of love...being together and being apart...do you see the pattern here?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• i'm getting the vibe that he was cheating on you and that's when he needed his space but I'm not judging him or anything just speaking from past experience. he is a typical guy who doesn't know what he wants but see's that he had a good thing when he leaves it. most immature guys want their cake and eat it too.! you need to move on from him and find a guy who appreciates you and wants you all the time not just when it suits him.

• I would tell him straight out that his being distant is a problem, and if he ever wants any sort of chance with you, he's going to have to be honest with you and communicate his feelings openly.