How can I get revenge on my ex boyfriend for breaking up with me?

i don't really know why my boyfriend broke up with me and I don't think he's gonna tell me but it made me mad and I want to get back at him. How?

6043

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to open your eyes for a second if I may. If you think you are worth so much and you can do better than your boyfriend and you don't NEED him then that's half the revenge right there. The other half is to SHOW him that he is not needed by doing other things. You need to prove to him and show him that you can do much better without him in your life. Do what you love to do and make sure you excel at it. Put more time and effort into your hobbies and do well in them, keep getting high grades in school, fix yourself up and show him what he is missing out on, go out and have fun with your friends to show that he's not the only person in your life who can make you happy. Or you can always go for the last resort and get with another guy just to make him mad, but I wouldn't recommend it.

There is no point in getting revenge on someone who has broken up with you or cheated on you or hurt you in some way. It's not worth the time or the effort. Then again, you're under 18 so it may take you a few more years to completely understand this concept. Revenge isn't always about hurting someone who has hurt you.

• yeah your right I was mad when I asked this question so I didn't know what to do but your answer is the best I've seen so far. Other people who are commenting are being immature and saying crap that doesn't help at all. Thanks for not doing that to

• there we go

• Tha'ts all very commendable, but she wants revenge NOW, not in 3 years, I think!\

What Guys Said 42

• Honestly the fact that you would even stoop to this says something about you which is probably why he broke up with you in the first place. You can either move on, in which case you walk away like a mature woman, or you can try to get revenge on him, in which case you would be nothing but an immature little girl who doesn't deserve him or any other guy.

• Living well and success is the best revenge. Want to get under his skin? Don't give a f***. To put it bluntly. don't show anger, sadness, anything, just don't care. Live your life, date, have fun, look better than ever. He will notice.

• Really? Because he broke up with you? Just move on. And quit acting juvenile. Or you'll end up labeling yourself "undateable." As you're the crazy bitch that no one wants to be with.

• I agree with you but no reason to call her a bitch..

• technically he didn't call her a bitch

• what gigglez said. Morgan get some reading glasses. :p

• grow up.

• Take the high road and let it go. Going around talking trash and trying to make him look bad just makes you look immature. They say the best revenge is living well, so just go on with your life like you never needed him (which you didn't) and you are fine without him (which you should be). my two cents

• 1. Paper his windshield with glue.

2. Find out his new female friend and tell her everything you know.

3. Slap him.

4. Pester him with questions even if he won't answer.

5. Ask all his friends why he broke up w you. They may not know but it will get back to him.

6. Ask his parents. At your age, not unreasonable. That will embarrass him, at the minimum!

No reason you can't do more than one of those. Depends on your style

• Papering people's windshields is AWESOME. It is the best prank ever. I do it to people Even if it's not for revenge.

By the way slapping him? Sweeeeeeet.

• Tell him you went to the doctor and you have"something" and he should get tested.

It'll make him worry his balls off. lol

• Don't be childish. Find a new boyfriend and move on. Besides, he'll know you're trying to get revenge anyways. If his intention was to hurt you then the last thing you want to do is feed his ego by letting him on that you were hurt. Pretend like he was nothing to you if you must, but don't do anything stupid. Plenty of guys out there.

• Remember that revenge is better served cold! The best way to take a revenge is to move on. Don't mind him and make your life goes on as if he never existed. He'll think WFT? I don't matter? I guess I don't! Boooohoooohooooo...

• Cry Cry Cry by Johnny Cash

When your fickle little love gets old/no one will care for you/and you'll come back to me for a little love that's true/I'll tell you no and you're gonna ask me why why why/when I turn around and walk away you'll cry cry cry/

• You're gonna cry cry cry/ and you'll want me then/ It'll hurt when you think what a fool you've been/You're gonna cry cry cry.

• I won't criticize you about wanting revenge, if this is something that just happened the line between hurt and anger is pretty thin. Cliche as it may sound the best revenge is to just move on. It might be hard now (Believe me I'm going through a breakup as well) but like someone told me on my question, just keep yourself busy with activities, surround yourself with friends and family and do your best to not think of him. The best revenge is to move on.

• I've got two old sayings for you:

1. Living well is the best revenge

(This means just go live your life without that other person and find happiness. If they see this...that's better than anything you could have done...for many reasons).

and

2. Before seeking revenge, first dig two graves

(This means dig one for the person you are seeking to revenge and also dig one for yourself).

• When playing in mud & revenge, remember that some of this slop gets everyone and on everyone.

Choose the halo and keep your eyes & ears open for "ex" events & news that will please you.

• If he dumped you, do you think he'll care? He'll think it's stupid and he'll see through your stupidity and realize you still want him. Revenge only empowers him.

• Move on. Find a new guy and be happy with him. Maybe he will see how happy the two of you are together and be jealous. Other than that I wouldn't do anythingelse.

• You are right that many of the people(especially men) who answered this question are being immature towards you(I can tell because I am about the most immature person in the world), but they are right about one thing, your reputation is in danger here. So here is how I would suggest getting revenge. Talk to all the female friends you have about his faults(don't make anything up, lying just causes trouble). Also don't appear like you are desperate to talk about those things just bring them up in a casual conversation. That is if you still feel like getting revenge. In this way you can make him look bad to a small extent without making yourself look bad.

• That's a good idea! Talking through your friends, oh man that will do it. As long as it's honest. Because when a friend of theirs likes him they will be like "Oh his ex told me he's..." then it keeps going. Just make sure it's TRUE! Don't make up drama that will land you in trouble! ^ good advice nbc5023!

• thank you jessie I appreciate that

• Don't.

Other people are watching and they will remember how you behave now.

• Do not get revenge. You are still upset that he broke up with you. "getting back" at someone is juvinile. Take a personal day to really think about the relationship. something must have went wrong or else he would have stayed. Really analize the relationship. Once you figured out what caused that downfall, reflect. soon you will realize that there is no point wasting your energy trying to "get back" at him. It just makes you seem immature, which you do not want. At least he broke up with you now rather than in the future, because if he broke up with you in the future he would probably be cheating on you because he held on to something that wasn't there. and cheating hurts much more. trust me.

hope I helped!

• stab him in his sleep , or , cut his d**k in his sleep , orrrrrrr

GROW UP and let it go , go get an awesome Boyfriend and make him jealous that way .

REVENGE .

• I like the second option hmmm xD

• They're both good. They'd both make me mad. But the first would probably drive me to murder someone.

• there is no need to murder him , just a scar to remind him that PAST IS REAL , yoohahahaha... :D( kiddin')

• Drive-by! Pop a few caps in his ass

• Be the bigger person and don't try to get "back" at him. Just focus that hate and energy on school and other things. Become a huge success and a great lover to whoever you're with at the time and make him regret what he lost. But shrug it off like it's nothing.

• I wonder why he broke up with you...

scary girlfriend!

• hows mature sound?

• you should definitely find out why he did before doing something you might regret. I speak from experience.

• Sleep with his best friend, bang all his friends and if you're an open person, film that sh*t and mail it to him. JK

Get over him.There's plenty of fish out there in the see to be worrying about one person.

• Just don't sleep with his best friend, you don't wanna ruin two lives do you?

Fuck a girl and say she was waaaaay better. That would p*ss me off hhaha.

• Let it go. Don't let him rent space in your head. Reflect to whatever extent you must, then get over it and find somebody worth your effort.

• rumors, fake diseases... rumors: tell him you're preggo... start a rumor about him... like he's got a small thing, or that he's gay, or he likes animals... fake diseases: tell him that you have 'it'... he needs to get tested... or just pay someone you know to kick his ass... LOL

• You know revenge isn't a good idea. If you want revenge, wait until he won't know it's you and paper his car or something. Revenge is always best served cold.

But consider just forgetting about him; why waste energy on him at all?

• Hey we never think revenge in love, if you are truly in love with someone.

You need to think are you really in love with him or not. :)

• Let it go, worst case scenario you will p*ss him off and violence may occur, revenge is NEVER the answer regardless of circumstance!

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 60

• I wouldn't get into the habit of seeking revenge. Honestly, if this is how you really are, this is probably his reason for breaking up with you - you're acting very immaturely. I'm not trying to be cruel or anything by saying that, but going out of your way to make someone miserable because they left you of their own free will is extraordinarily childish.

Everyone gets hurt and everyone gets broken up with - what you should do is learn about it and assess yourself instead of blaming everyone else. You might not have done anything wrong at all, but the responsibility is on you to figure out what happened, think it out logically and then take your lesson from it. You can't get through life scheming and getting revenge for every little thing that guys do to you. Otherwise you're just being as manipulative and scheming as the female stereotype says that we girls are.

• thanks I was really mad when I asked this question so I didn't know what to do, its not worth getting revenge I guess my friends says its his loss anyway

• Why seek revenge? Relationships are voluntary on both sides. There are no guarantees and really, no reasons need to be given as to why someone wants to end a relationship. The only time it becomes a more serious affair is when there are children or a marriage to be dissolved, but even then, if someone no longer desires to be with you, there is nothing wrong with that, even if it hurts like crazy and you wish it was not the case. You are young, so now is a great time to learn and understand the true nature of relationships. In the long run, it will be better for your peace of mind.

• If you literally get revenge, he'll just think you're an idiot and will ignore you. What you want to do is live a normal life and act like you don't care; possibly hitting on other guys and posting statuses of how much fun you've had in the past few days, or mentioning that special "someone" in your statuses. If he sees you don't care and are moving on fairly quickly, he'll be more jealous then ever! If you literally get revenge (like doing something to try to "hurt" him), he'll know your desperate and will just think you're an idiot.

• Best wat, is have fun!

dont over do it if you two are in the same room, but I think you get it.

Keep busy, be with friends, focus on better things, greater people and more exciting adventures! Of you don't know his reasoning he may not know what he wants. And that's fine, you have to understand because you don't have a choice. So be the bigger person and move on; it will be hard because he wasn't fair and just dropped you with no reasoning, but show him that you can take it. I know you can :) good luck

• personally, it's probably best if you don't get back at him, but if you must then pick an extremely popular guy (or one of his closest friends) and get a date. start dating seriously, make him jealous, though it's a wrong thing to do, if you really want to make him want you back, and then if your still mad at him, when he asks you out again, say no, unless you really want to date him again. If anything, you could just talk about it with him, ask him what you did wrong, and what made him change his mind, whatever you do, good luck!

• If he left you for Boyfriend reasons, you will only boost his ego by letting him know he got to you. If he left you bec he thinks your not right for him, acting childish like this will only prove him right.

Instead, you should show him how HAPPY you are to be free of him, and how much fun you can have WITHOUT him, now that he is GONE!

• hey I wanna say don't go off for revenge directly first figure out somehow what's the problem.

i know you may not b in contact with him but give it a try via friends or someone else but do it because if you finally took revenge and realized he broke up for some really damn reason then you will regret it. I don't know if you are in lov with him but if you were then don't go for revenge try to find out the truth somehow and if it is somekind a bullsh*t then go for it!

goodluck :)

• Revenge? Get out, have fun and get a new boyfriend. Show off your new boyfriend in front of him. It will make him feel bad and he'll get upset and think to himself "she can get someone before me" Don't do anything physical to hurt him, hurt him emotionaly. Find a way that will hurt his feelings. Nothing physical becuase that would be messed up..

• Don't do anything to get back at him. If he broke up with you, then he doesn't deserve any attention from you. He broke up with you, he feels like he left you in the dust and that you are gonna be miserable now because he broke your heart. The best revenge for that is to find a new guy and to show that you are happy with life now and that you don't need him anymore. How getting out of the relationship was the best thing for you. Showing him that is the best revenge. And besides, doing anything extreme is just something that you are going to regret, and its something that other people might judge you for and think of you as immature and think less of you.

• Dude grow up and stop being vindictive! He broke up with you. Big f***ing deal. You'll date other guys and ya'll will break up! Stop being immature and move on with your life.

• moving on and showing him how happy you are with someone else always makes someone regret what they lost...

• Not even necessary. If you know you are a great catch then it is his loss. To hell with him! Revenge will come by you moving on and looking better than ever! He'll see and hear about it and will come crawling back in no time. Start having a life and going out with your friends. Trust me... He will be on your heels begging for forgiveness because he'll realize he made a mistake. Every man loves a mysterious woman and also the woman that everyone wants. They don't want a needy and clingy woman... And by you wanting revenge, it's being clingy. Your ego is a little bruised but realize your value and worth and tell him to kick rocks!

• Why would you bother getting revenge?

Actively seeking to hurt him will only mean that you will be hung up on him for much longer than necessary, not to mention karma is a bitch.

You said that you don't know why he broke up with you. Which indicates it wasn't because he cheated on you or did wrong by you in any way. Sometimes things change, he may have just stopped feeling the way he used to. Yes, it hurts, and it does suck when someone breaks up with you, but the best thing you can do is just look to the future and know that he wasn't the right one. but he was a step in the right direction.

Even cry about it, if you need to. (hey, break ups suck.) You're entitled to be upset, but wanting to hurt him won't change the fact that it hurts, if anything - it would probably make him hate you. Which would make you hurt much more.

• Move on and don't obssess over him. That's the best revenge.

You'll make him think that you're immature and have nothing better to do than try to get revenge on him and that's very unattractive and unflattering. Just don't even attempt revenge on him and he'll wonder how you so easily forgot. Move on with life and he'll feel like he didn't even make an impact on you. Maturity is key here.

• why? what are you going to gain from it...? people break up with other people all the time.. you cannot be such as spoilt brat as to want revenge just because he didn't wanted to be with you.. he rather breaking up than cheating on you or else... so why don't you go and get some else is much more fun than having your energy wasited on that matters.. enjoy your life!

• move on, for real. just move on, and pretend like it didn't even bother you, once he sees that you're happy and your breakup didn't even affect you, he'll be so mad.

haha, at least that's what happened with my ex, I moved on pretty quickly and he got so pissed off that he tried to fight my new boyfriend and did everything he could to get us to break up, but when he didn't, he got so angry that he now does everything possible to avoid seeing us...its kinda funny actually :)

• It's heart breaking and you don't know what's wrong, why not just learn from the experience instead of revenge?

chances are this guy had been talking with his friends about you, you don't wanna do something stupid so every guy in your town knows about your negative trait. Be happy acting as a victim, let him be the ass.

• Find someone else

• Get over it . He is just one guy. No wonder he did not tell you...

Revenge? I hope you grow up because that could just be the beginning

• Easy answer. DON'T. Seriously it will only make you look bad and you really won't feel any better. If he is being an asshole just take pride in being the better person.

And maybe he isn't telling you because he is trying to protect you from something...if that is that case take my advice and leave it alone. It will bother you much more once you know.

• did you still need ideas for this? I know its super old but was wondering...

there's always the classic pour sugar in the gas tank trick that you can do to his car. or what one of my friends recently told she would do (which I thought was brilliant) was pick up some dog poo with a napkin or plastic and smear it on the underneath of his car door handle. make sure to wipe off the front part too so he doesn't know that it's dirty underneath :)

• the best revenge is acting like you don't care and you are happy

• best revenge is to be HPPY as ever .. pretend you don't give a crap .. I learned the hard way by showing I cared and it got me no where with my ex .. been in that situation .. but I got back at him for randomly dancing with another random guy, it was fun and satisfying!

• If he doesn't provide closure to your relationship, well I guess he does not really respect you or he's a coward. The best way to get back at him is chin up, smile, do nothing, dress pretty and feel pretty.. meet new people and this would certainly not go unnoticed by him. He'll probably regret his decision.

• I think you can spend your precious time on much interesting and important things. Revenge is only going to make you nervous and you won't know when to stop. Don't waste your time on that a**hole!

Living well is the best revenge! :)

• You want revenge, break up with him. Don't resort to petty games, just call it quits. You will get rid of a cheating boyfriend & he will learn a lesson in the long run.

• First of all, getting "revenge" isn't the best way to do it. The best way to get back at somebody is to prove them wrong. Have fun, and show him that you don't need him to have a good time. If you're vengeful and try and get back at them, then he may see it as you still being hurt, which will make him feel better.

• right now I would just move on ...playing games ends messy and you seem you might still have feelings for him..so I would say don't do anything to brash - cause you will regret it. finding out why he broke up with you might be helpful as well and you might find out the reason was legit and then not be angry anymore.

• you can't do anything because he doesn't want you anymore.

The best thing to do is to let go, time will take care of it

• snipp his balls off and feed it to him for breakfast! kidding don't get revenge against him! karma! and it will only make you look bad too! get back at him by moving on..like he meant nothing to you! or tell him how you feel and then move on! for fun tell him his d*** was small! cheers!

• More from Girls
    30