How can I get revenge on my ex boyfriend for breaking up with me?

i don't really know why my boyfriend broke up with me and I don't think he's gonna tell me but it made me mad and I want to get back at him. How?

6043

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to open your eyes for a second if I may. If you think you are worth so much and you can do better than your boyfriend and you don't NEED him then that's half the revenge right there. The other half is to SHOW him that he is not needed by doing other things. You need to prove to him and show him that you can do much better without him in your life. Do what you love to do and make sure you excel at it. Put more time and effort into your hobbies and do well in them, keep getting high grades in school, fix yourself up and show him what he is missing out on, go out and have fun with your friends to show that he's not the only person in your life who can make you happy. Or you can always go for the last resort and get with another guy just to make him mad, but I wouldn't recommend it.

There is no point in getting revenge on someone who has broken up with you or cheated on you or hurt you in some way. It's not worth the time or the effort. Then again, you're under 18 so it may take you a few more years to completely understand this concept. Revenge isn't always about hurting someone who has hurt you.

• yeah your right I was mad when I asked this question so I didn't know what to do but your answer is the best I've seen so far. Other people who are commenting are being immature and saying crap that doesn't help at all. Thanks for not doing that to

• there we go

• Tha'ts all very commendable, but she wants revenge NOW, not in 3 years, I think!\