Let him come to you?

Everyone tells girls this, but all the guys that I like never come to me and I have to initiate everything.. What does this mean? That they are not into me?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Not every guy will talk to the girl he likes. He might be shy or a coward. The odds that a guy you like also likes you is low. You should imitate a conversation at least, because just because you like the guy, it doesn't mean he likes you. You might not even be on his radar until you say "Hi" to him.

You need to make him notice you by talking to him or flirting. This doesn't mean he can't develop feelings for you but he might have his eyes on another girl and is over-looking you.

I have a question for you. Do guys ever talk to you or ask for your number?

• Yes

• The guy you like is probably shy. You will have to initiate it. If you can hint to him that you like him, that might be the push he needs to do something. You will be the key to making this work, you should be happy that you have the confidence to even initiate at all. There are many girls that won't even try and miss out.

If your initiating and he isn't getting the hint than try being blunt. Say you like him and ask him if he wants to go grab a drink.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm one of those guys who doesn't catch hints well. I also haven't been in the dating game for 11 years so I can only go on my outdated knowledge. If a girl is sending me hints and I am not catching them, I'm hoping she would approach me and initiate. You never know, that guy you liked but never initiated with may have been the guy of your dreams.

• I hate the whole ''guys have to make the first move'' thing, its waaay out dated...

Theres nothing better then a cute girl coming over to you being interested, once she not bursting with confidence thinkin she can have any1...

If your a pretty girl (and only you can judge that) maybe guys are intimidated by you and consider you unapproachable...just a thought:)

if you sit around and wait for them to come your gonna miss out at some stage and that's sucks...so DONT;)

• As mentioned below, some guys just never get the hint that you like them. I have had girls tell me they liked me and I just never knew it. And, the whole initiate thing, that's so stereotypical. With the push for equality, girls, you got it, so therefore, society is unified. Now sexualities and such are commonplace to share. Similarly, girls can be more decisive in their choice of who they like.

What Girls Said 3

• If he's shy no. But if he isn't shy he probably isn't that into you. I feel like if a guy really likes you he will approach you. Either that or he's stupid for not approaching the girl he likes.

• Not necessarily. Some guys are just shy and won't ever make a move. And others just aren't interested. The only way to know for sure is to ask. There's nothing wrong with that.

• that they are shy