At Some point When Will You Give Up?!?

Guys: when do YOU give up on a girl you like. Why? Ex: someone else asked her out, she turns out to be someone completely different, etc.

Girls: When do You get bored with or give up on a guy you like?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving up assumes that I'm trying to get her in the first place. Personally I let things happen naturally I don't "try" I just "do". Forcing relationships is not the best idea.

If things work out they work out, if they don't they don't. Life goes on.

What Guys Said 3

• I personally give up on a girl if she's not a straightforward type. I hate when girls say "maybe" because they're trying to be nice. That or when a girl plays super hard to get. I know most girls always play hard to get, but sometimes it makes us feel like we're being led on.

• If we can see she is not being honest, giving evasive answers, leading us on,or .telling other guys the same line she tells us, which is frequent.

At that point we try someone new!

• umm when I realized she just want my attention ,i gave up on her

What Girls Said 1

• I think very logically about relationships. I don't want to put myself in a position where I end up feeling stuck with someone that I am not compatible with. When I like a guy I flirt like crazy but I also try to learn about him. If I find out something that I like, of course it makes me like him more, but ultimately I'll find out some things that I don't like.

My job then becomes to weigh out the pros and cons - can I live with the cons? Everyone has their faults but there are some faults that are easily lived with and others that are hard or impossible to live with.

For me to stop liking a guy I would have to discover something about him that I absolutely do not like. At that point I'd back off and tell him it won't work out.

• what if he isn't flirting back with you, then do you give up or keep going?

• If someone is not flirting back then I assume they're not interested and I pull off. Not always right away, I might want to try a little more, but I always try to read into what he seems to be feeling. No use going after something and making a fool of myself when there's nothing for me in the end.