Why do girls seek out guys to mess with?

Why can't they just leave me alone? I leave them alone, they should leave me alone.

I can't submit updates longer than a sentence so: link

64

Most Helpful Guy

• because dumb ass guys fall for it every time, duh

• Lol. I do. It's pretty pathetic. I see it coming every time, but I never do anything about it.

• the smartest men who have ever lived have been screwed over by women at some point in their life. often more than once, so it's not just you.

What Girls Said 6

• its one of 2 reasons.. either they want your nuts or you get too ass hurt and it makes you fun to pick on

• I don't really show it, or at least I don't think I show it, but I do get extremely annoyed by it.

• I don't react that much in real life.

• dk what to tell you then.. theyre immature high school kids just ignore them

• Because they have no life...

• They don't.

• I hate to break it to you, but there are plenty of guys who would mess with girls too (ex. my ex-lover)

• Cause as hard as it is for you to accept it..your hot!:)

• cause your fun to mess with

• "I think you're pretty cute"

That is a lie, and lying is rude.

• well you didn't say it right away... lets just say the other guys in real life aren't as nice looking as you are, you are alright but since you don't like to be told this ill stop..if I knew you in real life I wouldn't mess with you or tell you that you are cute I would be friends with you because your a very cool guy.

What Guys Said 3

• You should watch Antichrist. I'm told the moral of the film is that women are evil creatures put on Earth by Satan to f*** with men. I've been meaning to see it, myself.

• Dude they want you're cock. Let 'em av it.

• The same reason we seek out dealers for our green

• But I actually want that stuff. I don't seek out a dealer, make him think I want to buy some stuff, then leave him. :/

• LOL. Yeah, 'cos you'd get beat down for that. Maybe we're doing it wrong? Dealers seem to have it right.