How do I tell my girlfriend?

How do I tell my girlfriend her thong shows sometimes in public like when she is sitting down? She doesn't do it on purpose but I would like to tell her but I don't want to embarrass her

52

Most Helpful Girl

• tell her. it's not as embarrassing as you think

What Girls Said 4

• just tell her but if she's doing it on purpose she might want to know if you notice it and tell her or she wants attention

• Just tell her one time when it's showing politely, my now ex boyfriend told me when we were dating he just mentioned that I might want to fix my shirt or pants, it wasn't rude at all

• You have to tell her because if you don't it will be more embarrassing. Once I was walking with my boyfriend and my thong was hanging out and he pulled my pants up and my shirt down. He always makes sure it doesn't show so we appreciate it if you tell us.

• Just tell her. it's not that big of a deal.

What Guys Said 2

• Just tell her that her thong is showing. Don't over complicate things. You may be surprised to learn it was showing on purpose ;)

• are they low rise-jeans. if they are she's doing it on purpose. also...if its a short skirt, she's doing it on purpose. sounds like she likes attention in that sort of way