Should you deep condition permed hair?

I permed my hair over a month ago, and this is not my first time with permed hair but I never deep condition it before.

Is it safe to or should I just not do it?

My perm is pretty lose now. For whatever reason, it just didn't take this time which is odd because this is the first time it's ever done this.

Is there any way to get it back to the curliness it was before, or I should I just go get it re permed?

Would Cost Cutters be a good place to get my hair re-permed? I've never been there before and it's the only place closet to where I live besides my other hair dresser

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• if your curls are already lose I would not deep condition.i would wait a while befor you get it permed again,if you perm your hair to much it can really damage your hair make it dry and break off,also after you get a perm you should wait to wash (depending on how you want your curls) between 24-48 hours.

• I did wait 48 hours to wash them. This was my fourth time perming my hair and I did everything I did before and it just did not come out well. I think it was because the hairdresser only left it in for 10 minutes instead of 20 minutes.

• thats probably what did it use a different hairdresser