Should I let him know that I know, or do I just let him have this one?

so a friend of mine finally told me how he really felt about me. he said that he liked me and I said that I liked him too so now I guess you can say that we're together now but anyway, this is what happened...we were chatting online a couple days back and we were flirting A LOT and he ended up sending me a poem that I thought was pretty good and I asked if he had wrote it and of coarse he said yes and started bragging how he's a rapper (and I truly believed him because we go to a performing arts school and he goes there for literary arts). so tonight as I was flipping through the channels, I noticed that a TV show's theme song sound eerily familiar to that poem so I compared the song's lyrics to the poem and they were almost EXACTLY alike except for the fact that he cut out a couple of lines and added 1 or 2 words. so I'm wondering if I should let him know that I know or should I just let it go, because I don't want him thinking that he can always just lie to me about stuff and think that he can get away with it.

01

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should let him know. Even though he lied, which I don't see as a good thing, it was a "okay" lie. You could tell him that you like poems from him even if they aren't (entirely) original. Definitely tell him how you feel about lieing though.

What Girls Said 0