How many times a year do you get ghosted?

I just want to know how many people get ghosted like I do
  • 1-4 times a year
  • 5-8 times a year
  • 9-12 times a year
    Vote C
  • Almost every week
    Vote D
  • Almost everyday
    Vote E

2231

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot, people suck, and the good people are never close enough haha.

What Guys Said 30

• I get ghosted a lot but I talk to a lot of girls. It happens.

I ghost girls whenever I think she is a dead end. Why keep trying and wasting my time. Or if another girl comes around I like better.

• I've only been ghosted once in my life, what kind of shitty people do you meet?

• What? That many times? Jesus do you like constantly search on tinder or some shit for guys to talk to? I don't understand how you get that many people to ghost you.

• 7d

I don't plan to get ghosted... Guys tell me they like me and all that and then like weeks or months later they just block me and all that 🤔

• 7d

Yea but like that many times?

• 1-4 times a year only? I can't believe it, or people here are really lucky or they dont fight...
    Normal when you try to date a girl is it ends in ghosting

• Psh, I can’t even remember the actual number but I would assume it’s up at 5-10 times a year

• Not very often at all! I have people hitting me up, not the other way around.

• Quite often, especially on dating apps. But I can't complain I ghost people too so I guess I deserve it lol

• Doesn't happen to often for me, but it does happen occasionally

• All the fucking time, I don't even do anything wrong, people just decide im boring I guess

• Like 3 times so far. I'm expecting more times because that's just how girls are

• I don't really know or care. It have nothing to do with me.

• Once in a lifetime.

• I don't even text girls!

• Always when texting girls

• Never dated so never got ghosted.

• Where's the zero option? Ja ja

• Zero

• Almost everyday really.

• Far too many.

• Damn. Dating is shitty.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 22

• If I’m being honest.. I’ve never gotten ghosted a day in my entire life. I do have guys who think they can play games and I cut them off immediately but I’ve never been ghosted. I won’t brag but I never put myself in a position to be betrayed then look like a fool. If I sense something isn’t right I’ll end it and I’m the one that’s being chased and does the ghosting.

• Really can’t wear your feelings on your sleeves 24/8 (meant the number) because that’s how you allow people to just dip and not stick around because they sense the vulnerability. Vulnerability is only safe when it’s reciprocated but if you’re just standing there, in the rain, and you’re waiting for change than eventually someone has to do the movement? Either you leaving or them passing you by.

• Once. The guy I was dating felt as if we were not compatible cause he couldn't get the things he wanted from me. I was sad as he didn't message me like 2 whole days and even kept my messages on read. When I asked for a proper confrontation and but he just got rude and hung up the phone. Never got contacted or contacted him.

• Sorry I cannot answer, there is no option ‘never’
    I don’t even notice this kind of stupidity, pointless.

• A few times a year but that’s because I don’t approach a lot of flirty guys because I know a lot are not okay with dating a trans girl. So for my own safety I stay at a distance.

• When I was actively dating I would rarely get ghosted but when I was just talking to random dudes I would get ghosted more often

• 1-4 times a year, depends if we're talking about anyone that actually matters though.

• I got ghosted twice in an year. That was 6 years ago. Didn't happen after that.

• Can you please stop using this ridiculous term. its not "ghosted". its called busy or just not interested.

• Well busy and just not interested fair enough, but if busy you get back to the person and when not interested, there is either the dough nugget way in just not wandering hence the name ghosting or the mature way in telling the other person. Which would not be ghosting because the other person got told not interested like a grown up person should do.

• In a relationship so never

• 12 times a year I guess

• I don’t think I’ve been ghosted before

• none

• Never been ghosted so 😂

• I don't

• Zero

• I was only really ghosted once.

• Once. That was a few years ago to my first love.

• Zero 😬. Why do you get ghosted that much?

• Umm what's ghosting?

• When you talk to someone and they just delete/block you or stop talking to you all together

• Almost never

• More from Girls
    2