I confronted him about text messages to his ex-wife?

they were saying they are getting back together. They have been separated for 2 years the divorce was final this past July. He and I have been together for a little over a year and we do live together everything was great with us until about a week ago when his ex-wife started texting him telling him she wanted him back. She is the one that initiated the divorce she told him she simply didn't love him anymore. They have an 8 year old daughter who comes for visits every weekend to our house. He says this is the hardest decision he has ever had to make...he says most of the reason he is considering this is because of his daughter. He is still living with me and we are still acting as partners while he is deciding what he wants to do. I told him I want him to be happy and if I'm not what makes him happy he should go back to her. He then told me that he is happy with me that he is happier than he has ever been and that he is leaning more towards staying with me. I told him not to allow her to try and make him someone he is not if he does end up going back there and he said she is already trying to. Why does he not see what is really going on here? Men...can you please give me some advice on this one.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Why aren't you more pissed about him trying to figure things out on YOUR time?

• Because I love him and I understand how difficult the situation is.

• You are probably right! I will hate myself for this. I have stood by him through out this whole mess and it is almost 2 weeks later and he still has not verbally said what his decision is. The way he is talking and acting tells me he is not going anywhere, but if it were me I would need to appologize and try to makes things ok...he hasn't. I am a very caring person...and I am very hurt over this whole situation...I wish I was strong enough to tell him to leave.

• You are strong enough, you just need to find that courage that we were all born with. Look, him and his ex-wife obviously have unresolved issues. I'm wondering if she hates the idea of him moving on with someone else? It's hard to say.