Do you think he is cheating?

The girl I'm completely crazy for has a boyfriend of almost one year. Her friend just told me that she thinks he is cheating (kinda hope so) They use to hang out 24/7 and spend the night at each others places but now he doesn't want to hang/spend the night as much. He says he hangs out with a friend but his friend is working when he says they are hanging out. He also just gets mad at her all the time for no reason. When she says something he gets extremely defensive about it. Also he has cheated before not on her but a different girl. She was the girl he cheated on her with. She says he texts another girl all the time too.

I personally don't think they are a good couple. He is a good boyfriend and I don't want to see her hurt if he is cheating on her. They are good friends an I honesty wish them the best.

Anyone think he is cheating? And if he is, what should I do? How do I get the girl in the end if they break up? OR am I just using wishful thinking cause I want her.

10

What Girls Said 1

• First of the guy is already lying about hanging out with his friend when his friend is working. Why should he lied unless he has something to hide? Second, does this girl knows that her boyfriend was lying to her about that and do you have any proof of that? If you do, I would definitely tell her if she hasn't already know. And let say that she knows then to be honest with you she doesn't really want your help. You can't help someone who is in denial and can't see past her eyes. He probably is cheating on her, but he could also be doing something else that he just didn't want her to know about. I am not exactly sure what it is but the only way to be exact sure if he is or not is she has to caught them or maybe texting. Otherwise, she can't do anything about it and no you're not using wishful thinking because you want her. It is just simply show that you care and this girl is too dumb to see it. If in the end, they break up because he cheated on her then you should be there and comfort her but don't try anything because then that would just make her feel like you're just there for something else. You're going to need a lot of patient so if you're not ready to wait then I say move on. If you are then give her some times to adjust back to her life without this guy and be by her side when she needs you. That is the best advice I can give you. Good luck

• Thanks, she says she gets that feeling that is up to something.

Ha I have been waiting since febuary of last year. I can wait a couple more months for this girl.

• Wow see this girl is seriously too dumb to see that here is the guy that has been waiting for the past years for me and I am dating this jerk who cheated on his last girl friend with me and think that she could changed him. You can't really change a player if it is his blood. And I am glad to hear that you will wait for her. That's good and I am sure someday she will realize and hopefully it won't be too late.

• Ha I just hope she stays with him till I get back from bootcamp so that she won't find someone new.

What Guys Said 0