Should I forget him, or pursue him?

I like this guy, at first he showed in interest in me and then after we went out on a date he's showed less of an interest. I like him a lot, I can't get him out of my head and I'm good at getting over guys that don't have much interest in me. On the date we were high for most of the time, and he didn't see the true me, which is unfortunate. He kissed me and we made out. They say if you really want something to go after it. He didn't delete me on facebook or block me or anything like that, like most guys do who aren't interested in me. However he was supposed to bring something by house I left in his car (he contacted me and said he would bring it) but he both times he had excuse for not coming. I don't understand that because I definitely wasn't nagging him to bring it. Does he have a showing up issue? I don't know, alli know his I like him too much to just forget about him so what should I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm in the same issue with this girl we liked each other then she just left on without me. And she then turned round and said she never liked me. People are like that sometimes. possibly he's moved on without you (sorry to have to say) if your not doing anything else wrong he's the one with the problem. Just sit down with him and talk about wats going on there you can talk it through. Well I know it seems impossible to move on but you might have to start making a move and stop beting yourself over the head about it. If you continue to persue it you may get hurt!

What Guys Said 3

• Pursuing when the other person is not interested or seems not interested is always a bad move. hang back...3 words "play it cool" ...see what happens.

• He really may have had an issue come up where he couldn't bring it by. Going on the first date high prob not the best idea. If your interested on seeing him again then ask him out. If he says no then move on. Either way it does not look like he is going to pursue so if you want him then go get him or move on.

• he may be unsure. Play it cool, like the one guy said. Do you best to do thing to get your mind off of him.

What Girls Said 1

• Just forget about him. Really. I know it's hard when you like someone, but you want someone who is really into you, and you don't need his crap.