Do you think they broke up?

Okay so a girl in my class has a boyfriend... She went on a cultural exchange for a wee while... and liek this-morning after both of them having three consequative facebook profile pictures of the pair of them, have now both got just themselves in their profile pictures...
Am I reading too far into this?
Updates:
3d
Okay he called me missy.. Would a taken man say that?
3d
He says I'm silly..
Also he dropped a first person plural pronoun..
This is so tragic I'm doomed.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You may be looking too far into it, but if you're interested, why not ask her how she's doing with her boyfriend, if you make the question like

"So, you doing anything with your boyfriend this week?" you won't sound suspicious and she will either say they are doing something or say they aren't together :/

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What? I'm so confused and not understanding what ur asking...

0|0
    0|0
    • guy A, changed his profile picture 4 times in about a year. The first three featured his girlfriend, the last one didn't. Girl B changed her profile picture 4 times in about a year. The first three featured her boyfriend, the last one didn't.

• Show All
    • .😂😂His favorite food? Man... ask him more questions!

• All her friends are commenting saying how beautiful she is.. i that like bolstering hr damaged ego? To make him jelous?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah probably a bit too far ahah it's like if they broke up and could be f****d to changed their profile pictures so they still had their exes on there

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just a tad bit but why don’t you gauge with them and see where things go :)

Can you answer my recent one please? It’s on my page

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean not the two I've already had in depth discussion with you about?

• Do people even use Facebook these days?
    I prefer Instagram

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a nother question.. I have my reasons.. namely: my phones a brick. Can't dm on a desktop.

• You can ask the girl to find out about it

• Probably are. But hey, dont we all love playing detective? (;

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? at least not me.. lol kids these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask them. Gawd damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They probly did.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3d

He's probly flirting with you.

• Show All
    • 1d

Told you you weren't friend zoned :-)

• 1d

But i mean I did segue be asking him what he had for breakfast becuase without talking ABOUT it we kinda started talking about dick sizes, and It was kinda my fault for insiinuating a kids show was rude..

Recommended myTakes