It's been half a year and I still have heartaches over my ex?

How have y'all gotten over this.

I've stayed busy with friends, family, school. I've even took a girl on a date to try and help the pain.

Nothing helps. She left me, I was so great to her. My mom says she doesn't look at me anymore because she realizes the pain she had and still is putting me through.

I need to break free of this!

11

What Girls Said 1

• Your first love is hard to break and there isn't much you can do, but try to move on. Try to talk to your friends about it, but most importantly her, because maybe you just need a little closure. Just keep in mind that you shouldn't dwell in the past, but rather see what the future holds.

Best of wishes.

• but I can't even look or really even say hi to her now because of her complete shut off from me. she even blocked me on facebook when I just tried to see how she was doing. I'm scared of her now :(

• Everything will be okay, even though it feels bad now, someone who you didn't think could mend your wound will surprise you one day, and be worth all the wait and heartache you are feeling now. Don't try to hold on to the past, instead move on and show her what you are worth. And if you guys are truly meant to be, then you'll be. It's like Pandora's box, everything may seem bad, but there is always hope at the bottom, and it is important for you not to shut it, before it even has a chance...

What Guys Said 1

• It's a good experience from you, now learn from it. You should have dropped her off of your facebook first, you're hanging around her space, whether it's digital or not, and creeping her out.

Man up, grow a pair and go meet some new women.